If you haven't guessed by now, my name is Tyler Evans!
I am a graphic designer and all around creative currently living in Texas. I am passionate about all things design and branding, from concepting to print, brainstorming to copywriting, I love it all.
My resume is below, I look forward to talking with you!
The Art Institute of Dallas (Dallas, TX)
December 2008: Bachelor of Fine Arts in Advertising Design
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office
Adobe Dreamweaver, Quark, Wordpress
Mac & PC
Conceptualizing, Creative Thinking, Copywriting
Conexis - Network Operations Technician Level 1
September 2013 - Present
• Part of a team responsible monitoring network operations and functionality 24/7/365
Mouser Electronics - Catalog Production Artist
February 2011 - September 2013
• Responsible for creating spec sheets, making modifications to existing pages and creating new pages per catalog paging standards
Staples Copy & Print Center - Service Expert
March 2005 - August 2011
• Responsible for maintaining a busy copy & print center, running high volume jobs, advising customers on basic design decisions, and giving outstanding customer service
• Was named employee of the month several times for giving great customer service
Tyler Evans Design - Owner/designer
July 2007 - Present
• Freelance designer for several local and national businesses, including Vintage Flair, Dynamite Dames Photography, Vivian Belle Vintage, Queen of Heartz clothing, and One Church.
D Magazine - Art intern
October 2008 - December 2008
• Illustrated maps and objects for stories
• Worked with numerous art directors at the magazine
• Assisted staff photographer with scheduling photo shoots, returning items from photo shoots